Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Stepping on Toes

Stepping on Toes

Hello there,  TrudyVan Here

I just posted a Post on my other blog about Marketing in South Africa via the internet.

The most common misconceptions arise for Small Business Owners in South Africa is because of their lack of knowledge.  The basic knowledge on how a website fits into their overall marketing plan.  It is not their fault.  It is like asking me to go the work of a Mechanic.  I would not know where to begin.  That is why the business owners hire a website consultants,  who in turn gives suggestions and may recommend a couple of businesses to them, that specialize in specific areas of  marketing their websites on the internet.

I have certainly stepped on a few toes,  when I see what is in my inbox.   I tell it the way I see it.
It is my own opinion that I have expressed and I stick to it.

If you would like to read more,  Visit my Blog Here:

If you have an opinion,  you can let me know.

I run a small business and I would not like to have to spend money that is not going to benefit my company or my staff.

Speak again soon
Kindest Regards Always
TrudyVan SEO and Blog Marketing Consultants

Quote:
Stand Up For What You Believe In,  Even If You Stand Alone.
(No idea who wrote this. It is so True)

No comments:

Post a Comment